CooperVision®MyDay Daily Contact Lenses
- Convenient daily replacement schedule
- The healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel lenses
- Vision correction for nearsightedness and farsightedness
- Supports excellent all-day comfort
- UVA and UVB protection*
Your eyes are working all day. Shouldn’t your daily disposable lenses, too?
We think so. That’s why we designed CooperVision®MyDay™ to provide everything you need for an exceptional overall daily disposable experience: uncompromised comfort, easy lens insertion and removal, and a highly breathable lens that helps provides a healthier lens wearing experience. That’s MyDay—lenses you’ll put in and forget about until you’re ready to call it a day.
Simply Smarter Chemistry: MyDay® Smart Silicone™
Thanks to Smart Silicone™, a revolutionary breakthrough in lens chemistry, MyDay provides uncompromised comfort throughout your day. Here’s how it works. Smart Silicone delivers oxygen to your eyes much more efficiently than other daily disposable brands, while using less silicone.* That’s important because less silicone allows more room in the lens for built-in channels of moisture and a naturally water-loving lens material that keeps your eyes feeling moist. Less silicone also makes the MyDay lens wonderfully soft—softer than other silicone hydrogel, daily disposable lenses*—yet they’re easy to insert and remove.
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism
- Helps maintain 95% of lens moisture for a full 16 hours
- Stays comfortable throughout the day
Engineered for stability to promote a successful first fit
Spherical Aberration Control
Optimized in both axes to help reduce halos and glare
Innovative lens material that is uniquely designed
to help meet the demands of digital device users
- More than 60 percent of adults spend 5 or more hours on digital devices each day
- 70 percent of people use 2 or more devices at a time
- When using a digital device, patients may blink 66% less on average, which could contribute to dehydration
Biotrue ONEday for Astigmatism
Contact Lenses by Bauch & Lomb
Astigmatism, which can occur with myopia or hyperopia, is a condition in which the light entering the eye is not refracted (or bent) equally in all directions. Due to diffences in the curvature of the cornea or lens of the eye, the light has two focal points from two axes often causing blurred near and distance vision.
Experience Biotrue ONEday for Astigmatism daily disposable contact lenses for consistently clear vision and comfort throughout the day.
Key Features & Benefits
- Maintains 98% of its moisture for up to 16 hours1
- High definition optics for consistently clear vision all day
- Outstanding breathability provides the oxygen eyes need to stay healthy and white2
- UVA/UVB protection to help protect your eyes along with sunglasses†
- Convenient and comfort of a daily disposable lens
Consistently clear vision and comfort throughout the day
The scientists at Bausch + Lomb studied blink patterns to design a lens that works with your eye for stable, clear vision.