Eye Doctors in Northeast Philadelphia and North Wales
Why Choose Us?
- Advanced Technology: We provide every patient with Clarifye – a digital state-of-the-art exam that cannot be found in any other optometric office in the area. With this technology we are not only able to be extremely precise in determining your glasses and contact lens prescription, we are also able to personalize your prescriptions to your precise needs.
- Experience and Expertise: Our eye doctors specialize in diagnosing and monitoring an array of different medical issues including but not limited to: Glaucoma, Macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, blepharitis, chalazion, and allergic conjunctivitis.
CLARIFYE Advanced Technology
Using Clarifye & Optos Retinal Imaging, our optometrists at Brewer are able to map the unique “fingerprint” of your eyes with digital precision, pinpointing the prescription needed to see your best, and diagnose Glaucoma, Cataracts, Macular Degeneration & systemic disorders.
Find out how our Optometrist can serve you through our site!
Take a moment, visit our site and see the services we have available for you:
- Meet our Optometrist
- Meet our Eye Care Team
- Ask our Eye Doctor a question
- Google maps and directions to our North Wales Eye Clinic which also serve Northeast Philadelphia, North Wales and Lansdale areas.
Contributed by: Dr. Gretchen Brewer
2329 Cottman Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19149
To find out more about our Lenscrafters eye doctor in North Wales and Northeast Philadelphia, PA or to schedule your regular eye exam, call our practices today!
See the video below, which features Dr. Brewer amongst other OD’s and patients, to learn more about the importance and benefits of daily disposable contact lenses.
- We also honor Most “65” plans and FOP (exam & contact lenses)
Our office also accepts the following Discount plans:
We all offer Vision One, ECPA, and others